Saturday, October 22, 2016

Nashville, Roxanna "Roxie" Green and Digital Music



Nashville Tennessee is where my real passion for Music became truly known by me.
Nashville to me means good times with family, great music everywhere, nice people, and warm southern down home atmosphere.

My favorite place in Nashville Tennessee is and the Grand Ole Opry Hotel

I am Roxanna "Roxie" Green and this is my personal blog.


I grew up learning how to play music while I played my drums  along with my father who played his Gibson guitar and sang and played old country music. This was my roots. I love traditional country music. After a few years I played drums professionally while I played with different country music and pop bands. One of my first experience I remember is playing with Dave El who played a lot of music sang by Elvis Presley, Roy Orbison, and other older rock stars. By the time I was 14 years old I had formed my own band with other high school members and this band was called "Class".

I played drums everywhere and anywhere I could play. It became my first passion in life.

Drumming became and is still one of my first passions in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment